Monday, March 15, 2010

Is Winter over yet??

Moonshine, watching the snow come down in droves last week, said:
"On my calendar it says there is going to be a 'Good Friday' soon. I don't understand that. How can it snow for so long and be a good Friday?"

When even the children are sick of the snow, surely it must be time for Spring to finally come. Today Sunburst found some crocus in the yard, drowning in snow melt and rain. It's supposed to be 13 C on Weds and sunny to boot. I'm crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Wednesday will be a bringer of springy weather. It is always lovely to see those first spring flowers peeping out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter