Monday, October 05, 2009

Feeling Normal




We have been living in the new house for a month now, and I have to tell you...

It's Fantastic!! I'm feeling almost normal again.

All that stress, all that depression I had been feeling since the move.... it's GONE. Kitty Bill's behavioral issues? Mostly gone, too. Frowns on faces? Gone. The children are happy. I'm happy. Even Einstein is happy. It's amazing! We're so happy to be in a house again, with a yard again, and we are actually getting so much more done. Even after the kids and I suffered through a miserable flu virus this month, we're accomplishing things. I had no idea how stressed out I was in the city apartment, but obviously, I was completely overwhelmed.

Our days of tiptoeing around are OVER. The kids are literally jumping up and down in this new house, on purpose. We're outside every day visiting the animals, biking in the countryside, chatting with the neighbors, and just simply playing.

Life is good.

Here's a peek at the new house!






And the view from my bedroom window:

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful, peaceful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 PM

    It's so GREEN out there...no wonder you're all happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter