Saturday, January 19, 2008

6,000 miles



Whew! We made it!

Mid-December we piled Christmas and the kids in the car and went traveling for the holidays. 27 days, 2o US states, 3 small children, and 6,000 miles later we are finally out of our flippin' minds home. It was quite an adventure-- sort of our last hurrah to hug everyone we love before we take the plunge and move to Europe in a few months.

We got some serious hugging on and shot over 900 photos. I'll be sharing the best of those as I warm back up to being home, homeschooling, blogging and getting ready for the big move (every thought I think now is prefaced by the "Big Move"-- seriously, it's almost like some kind of disease the way it proliferates every corner of our lives these days.)

However, I've resolved in 2008 to make the most everything. I'm going to enjoy this moving process if it kills me as much as possible. I'm going to do as much as I can with what little time I've got and plow ahead. Smiling. :-) <-- See!

So Happy New Year and on with the show!

3 comments:

  1. Honey! We're so glad you're back - and in total denial about your move. We'll help in anyway we can - truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get to hug you nearly as much as we wanted to, but it was still so wonderful to be in the same room with you all!! I can't wait to see more pictures (and I'm still in a bit of denial that you're really going all the flippin' way to Switzerland!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, bless you. sooo long since I checked in. you've got massive things happening in your lives.

    you go girl and do keep smiling.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter